Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Challenges

Owning a DSLR camera is exciting yet at the same time very challenging. The Nikon D90 is an amazing camera, but I’m still trying to figure things out. I was playing around with it over the weekend; however, I got frustrated with it because I was struggling with choosing proper settings. Usually when I get frustrated, I would just give up on the task at hand. (which isn’t a good thing) With photography however, I am motivated to do well. I envy people that take such amazing pictures. But I’m sure with a lot practice and patience, I will learn the techniques to capture beautiful pictures. Also, I’m looking forward to taking my D90 class at Henry's School of Imaging in March. it’s a hand-on class, so I’m hoping that I will learn a lot of tricks in taking nice pictures; because right now I'm overwhelmed with the extra features(options) and controls that my camera has.

I will definitely post some pictures that I took using my D90, but I assure you, they are far from fantastic. As I’ve said earlier, I’m still in the process of learning the settings of my camera so if you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment.

Good Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Photographer, shooting with Nikon D90 and D700 Lens: 18-105mm ED VR, 50mm f/1.8 AF Nikkor, 24-70 f2.8, 85mm f1.8 Flash: SB600