Friday, June 12, 2009

Hello again.

Well, it’s been a while since I’ve posted on my blog. I guess it doesn’t really matter because I have a feeling no one even reads my postings. (ha-ha) Anyways, I’ve been thinking a lot lately about where I want my photography obsession to lead me. When I was in college, I’ve always wanted to start my own business; it was always about opening up my restaurant (but I think that’s going to be hard to do- though I still believe that I’d be able to do it one day ha-ha) Instead, what I’ve decided is to get lots of practice shooting, start working on my portfolio, do some photo shoots with my family (It’s great to have a big family! Ha-ha) and really excel with photography. I’m getting excited just thinking about it, and I will make sure that I will pursue this dream of mine. We’re allowed to dream right? And I think its possible to make this dream a reality, I’m sure it will take a lot of time, but I’m ready for the challenges.

Once I learn the techniques of taking great pictures, I will slowly invest on other accessories. I will need all the support I can get from family and friends though. I want to be able to enjoy what I’m doing, and I want my family to help me get through this and hope they will believe in me and my dreams. So keep posted and come back, y’hear?!

Good day

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Photographer, shooting with Nikon D90 and D700 Lens: 18-105mm ED VR, 50mm f/1.8 AF Nikkor, 24-70 f2.8, 85mm f1.8 Flash: SB600