Friday, August 28, 2009

Hello.

Well, I showed my friend my blog and he told me that my pictures were getting better. That meant a lot coming from him, because it was actually him that inspired me to take up photography. It was when I held his Nikon D200 that I fell in love with photography. A week after our meeting, I purchased a DSLR for myself, not knowing what to do with it. It’s been over a year already and I think I’ve improved. To be honest, I’m a bit obsessed with it right now that I am willing to drive down to Muskoka or somewhere just to take pictures. I’d like to do that before winter starts. The other thing I want to do is to travel the world and take pictures of every beautiful place I see. I’ve started travelling last year, going to NYC, Washington, Atlantic City and Las Vegas; but since I wasn’t comfortable with photography yet I wasn’t able to take “good” pictures (which I really regret!). I am really hoping to visit those places again and take those pictures I’ve missed out on, and hopefully visit other places as well. As you can tell, I love photography & I love to travel so I’m going to put those two together. Wish me luck!

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Photographer, shooting with Nikon D90 and D700 Lens: 18-105mm ED VR, 50mm f/1.8 AF Nikkor, 24-70 f2.8, 85mm f1.8 Flash: SB600