Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 12









I went crazy today. I actually got 7 pictures for Day 12 :)
Went out for Pizza Hut with my one and only :)
It was so hard to take a picture of him! He kept moving.. he's like a little boy. LOL

But it's a nice feeling to have someone loving you and supporting you. Also, it's nice to know that I will always have him at the end of the week to listen to me about how my week went :)
When he says he loves me.. I know he means it.

"Oh, let's get rich and buy our parents homes in the South of France
let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters
and teach them how to dance
let's get rich and build our house on a mountain
making everybody look like ants
from way up there, you and I, you and I, you and I"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Photographer, shooting with Nikon D90 and D700 Lens: 18-105mm ED VR, 50mm f/1.8 AF Nikkor, 24-70 f2.8, 85mm f1.8 Flash: SB600