Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 20



I know, I know... I didn't get to post any pictures over the weekend. Anyway, this will probably be my last picture for now.. just until it gets warmer outside (it's too cold out! haha), or I will at least try to get some photos during Friday & the weekend. Please bare with me :)

Well I took this picture because before I bought my computer and desk, I told myself that i will make sure that when I get a new desk, I will keep it clean. Sadly, I'm failing miserably! *sigh* Haha

2 comments:

  1. Lol. I'm a messy person too. It's really hard to keep things neat and orderly. But all the best to you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'm passing on an award to you for your lovely blog. Visit my blog
    here to see it.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Photographer, shooting with Nikon D90 and D700 Lens: 18-105mm ED VR, 50mm f/1.8 AF Nikkor, 24-70 f2.8, 85mm f1.8 Flash: SB600