Friday, November 13, 2009

November 13th 2009 - Three years today :)

Hello.

Well, today is our three years anniversary. By golly, 3 years seem so long! LOL We've been through a lot these past couple of years; had our share of good times and bad times. He drives me crazy and sometimes I want to punch him in the face, but I do love this big head of mine :) more than he will ever know.


First picture was taken last year (on our way to Vegas) 2nd picture was taken in May when we were in LA.
More years of happiness to come and more places to go together!

Good day everyone :D

2 comments:

  1. awww, you two are soo ahhdorable! (although i can't imagine you punching him, let alone anyone) XD also, i must let you know that your comment on my last post gave me the msot strength of ALL. I loved it and took every word to heart. Thank you so much! I will keep you in my prayers. Love and Hugs!

    -Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I could punch him if he gives me a reason to :P Lol
    Anyway, I hope you're doing okay now :)If you need to vent or anything, I'm just a message away. Can't wait for your next post!

    Take care for now

    With love & prayers,
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Photographer, shooting with Nikon D90 and D700 Lens: 18-105mm ED VR, 50mm f/1.8 AF Nikkor, 24-70 f2.8, 85mm f1.8 Flash: SB600