Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November 4th, 2009

Hello.

By golly, tell me why it was so cold today!? Lol Anyway, last weekend my friends and I decided to go to Streetsville to take some photos and enjoy what's left of the Fall season. Such a nice place, but too bad all the stores were closed already. I'll have to make sure that I go back during the summer time. Umm, I will be going to Boston/NYC/Washington this weekend, and I'm hoping I'll be able to capture some nice shots. So stay tuned!

Hope you enjoy these pictures :)

Good day!






2 comments:

  1. all of these photos are Beautiful. the photo on the train tracks, the chapel are my favorites. oohh! can't wait to see your new photos! thanks for commenting on my little blog :]

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Photographer, shooting with Nikon D90 and D700 Lens: 18-105mm ED VR, 50mm f/1.8 AF Nikkor, 24-70 f2.8, 85mm f1.8 Flash: SB600