Sunday, December 13, 2009

Come away with me...

Hello.

Christmas is fast approaching & I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet! Haha I will be doing everything this Friday with my bf. Wish us luck! I love and hate doing Christmas shopping. It's a love and hate relationship. LOL (I'll keep you posted with the shopping... let you know when I'm done :) haha)

Also, I haven't been taking pictures lately :( That's why you haven't seen any new pictures up yet. Weekends are always so busy now & cold! haha But don't worry friends, I will get on it A.S.A.P! I'm sure I'll have new pictures up after the Christmas holidays :)

Well, I will leave you with two pictures (taken back in August- my nephew's birthday. I don't think he liked it when I took pictures of him. Haha)




Happy holidays everyone!
Have a blessed day :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww! He's ahdorable! Is it just me or are most little boys camera shy? XD Hey, I haven't taken any pics lately either! Oh no! We're slacking! lol.
    Have fun shopping and try not to strangle your boyfriend because I know you are capable of this!
    Haha. Love ya!


    -Jay.

    p.s- I left you a little comment on my "I'm Done" post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks love :)
    And yes, I think majority of little boys are camera shy! All of my nephews are! It's a pain in the butt to get a picture of all of them...

    Yes, I'll try not to strangle my boyfriend this Friday. I almost did last year we did our Christmas shopping. LOL

    Thanks for always dropping by my blog :) At least I know someone actually reads my posts! Greatly appreciate it, m'love.

    Take care!

    -lyn

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Photographer, shooting with Nikon D90 and D700 Lens: 18-105mm ED VR, 50mm f/1.8 AF Nikkor, 24-70 f2.8, 85mm f1.8 Flash: SB600