Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tis' the season....

Hello.

"Everyday you have the choice to either enjoy your life or to hate it".

I hope you choose to enjoy it :)

10 more days and Christmas time! (Yes, I love to do countdowns LOL I actually started listening to Christmas songs right after Halloween! Bahaha) Anyway, I remember when I was younger & used to ask Santa for gifts. It was always about getting gifts then; either toys or clothes. Now things have changed. This year I’d like more happiness and more blessings for myself, my family and my friends. Not that I don't have enough, because I do. I have no right to complain, because to be honest, a lot of people have it worse than most of us. I'm very thankful for every day that I am given, and I am hoping you are too :)

So....

(Yes, this is how big my family is.. actually still missing the in-laws) LOL

(ahh here ya are.. I think this is everyone!)

From my family to yours :)

4 comments:

  1. Great post. I know I should be thankful so much. But I'm usually tempted to complain and ask for more. This Christmas, I'll try to enjoy life and be content with what I have :) Have a Blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Thanks! Don't worry, sometimes we can't help but ask for more than we need. So for the new year, I'm trying to change that. Wish me luck! hehe!
    But have a blessed Christmas as well :)
    Take care!

    -lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello my lynsters,
    what a lovely post :)
    and your family is too cute!

    hope you're enjoying the holidays. we must hang out soon. i miss you! take care, badboy ;)

    xoxo, noellers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays Friend. Indeed we all should be thankful, we all have wonderful life awaiting for us to appreciate it. :) Nice big family you have! :D

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Photographer, shooting with Nikon D90 and D700 Lens: 18-105mm ED VR, 50mm f/1.8 AF Nikkor, 24-70 f2.8, 85mm f1.8 Flash: SB600