Thursday, December 3, 2009

December 3rd 2009

Hello.

Wow, can you believe it's December? I swear this year went by so fast! I have a lot of plans for the coming year, and I hope to be able to do everything I plan to do. One thing is for sure, I'd like to be a BETTER person in the coming new year. I'm ready to tackle the new year... with new beginnings & (lots) of obstacles. However, I know I will be all right, because I have my family and friends with me :)

Anyway, my baby Chelsea turned a year old two days ago. (one of my MANY nieces Lol) so I leave you with these two pictures :) This is what I meant when I said, "this year went by so fast". Lol



Ps. Sorry, I've been slacking off with posting new pictures.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you two are adorable :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what what a cutie. A+

    http://www.justnorman.blogspot.com
    the blog that no one knows about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at you girls! double the gorgeousness!!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! And I love the colours of her t-shirt. Yes, the year has gone by so fast. Your goals for the new year are great and inspiring. Now, I want to be a better person too and face the many obstacles :) Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, why thank ya!
    She's a real sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Photographer, shooting with Nikon D90 and D700 Lens: 18-105mm ED VR, 50mm f/1.8 AF Nikkor, 24-70 f2.8, 85mm f1.8 Flash: SB600